YNNI Kamado TOPQ Warranty
Warranty on ceramic parts. YNNI TOPQ carries a 20 year warranty on kamado grill ceramic standard components to the original purchaser. This warranty is valid from the date of purchase.
Warranty on metal parts. Metal, stainless steel and cast iron components of the cooking grill (top vent, base, hinge system, charcoal grate, cooking grid and draft door) carry a Limited 1 Year Warranty to the original purchaser that manufactured or supplied by YYNI TOPQ grills. While YNNI TOPQ grills use rust-resistant materials, the warranty as to metal parts DOES NOT COVER RUST, OXIDATION, FADING or other BLEMISHES unless the structural integrity of the ceramic kamado is compromised as determined by YNNI TOPQ grills.
Warranty on other parts. Temperature gauges carry a Limited 1 Year warranty to the original purchaser. Bamboo side tables and bamboo handles: carry a Limited 1 year warranty time to the original purchaser.
Warranty on optional accessories. All optional accessories supplied from YNNI TOPQ carry a limited 1 year warranty time. Noted: The felt gasket covered with the warranty time for 3 months due to the reason of quick-wear part.
Exclusions and Restrictions
· This warranty cannot be transferred to subsequent owners. If any product covered by this warranty is defective during warranty condition, such product at the option of YNNI TOPQ grills will be repaired to its original condition or replaced with a comparable new product or part. The replacement parts shall be constituted in the extent of the liability and obligations of YNNI TOPQ grills under this warranty.
· The Purchaser is required to provide photographic/video evidence to assess the damage when submitting claim. Scratches, cracks, chips, dents, crazing or minor cosmetic blemishes of the exterior glaze not affecting performance are not covered under warranty, as determined by YNNI TOPQ grills.
· This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper assembly, improper care, failure to follow directions of use, misuse ,abuse, negligence, extreme environmental conditions, abnormal wear and tear, accidents, acts of nature, or unauthorized repair, alteration or modification, as determined by YNNI TOPQ grills.
· This warranty will be invalidated if any liquid including starter lighter fluid, are poured on or in the ceramic kamado. The protective coating of the ceramic kamado can be compromised by substances or conditions that is beyond YNNI TOPQ grills’ control.
· Warranty coverage is based on normal residential use and maintenance. YNNI TOPQ grills shall not be liable for any delay or default under this warranty caused by any event or contingency beyond YNNI TOPQ grills control. This includes acts of nature, fire, government restrictions or restraints, strikes, reduced supply of materials or purchaser’s local transportation accidents.
· All quality parts should be reported once it happens, and all replacements should be collected before the next order, replacements will be delivered together with the next shipment. YNNI TOPQ is not liable for transportation charges when the purchaser request to send the warranty parts instantly.
· YNNI TOPQ shall not be borne any grill or accessories damage as well as additional costs incurred by the purchaser in their home country for its own reasons (e.g. transportation to end users).
· Any claim issues, please feel free to contact YNNI TOPQ or send email directly to [email protected].